As the King of Crystals”, white crystal is naturally very general in its meaning and can be worn by both men and women to reveal a sense of spirituality.
Effects and effects of white crystal?
1. White crystal increases memory. White crystals produce a constant vibration with light, which is very effective for clear thinking.
2. White crystals can ward off evil spirits. It is probably an exaggeration in a sense to say that white crystals can ward off evil spirits. Even the titanium crystal, which is very powerful, cannot be said to be able to ward off bad luck. However, it is clear that white crystals are able to ward off evil spirits.
3. White crystals can resist radiation. This is especially true of crystal clusters and crystal balls. Not only do they reduce a certain amount of radiation, but they can also be used to purify crystal jewellery!
Who is suitable to wear it?
1. Students. Students wear white crystals to concentrate on their studies and to reduce some of the stress and tension of studying.
2. White collar. Some office workers often face computers or work long hours, and are more or less mentally sub-healthy. White crystal can relieve the stress of your life and restore your energy.
3. The elderly. What the elderly need is a healthy body to enjoy life. Some people may not be too aware of the seven chakras of the human body. The seven chakras of the human body correspond to some of the physiological systems of the body. White crystal targets more than one of the human body chakras. It unlocks the functions of all seven chakras and provides a good boost to our health.
What are the Six Characters and what are their functions and effects?
The Six Character Mantra, also known as the Six Character Mantra, is a mantra of the Great Compassionate Goddess of Mercy and Compassion, derived from Sanskrit, symbolising the compassion and empowerment of all Bodhisattvas. It is exceptionally rich in connotation, infinite in mystery and supreme, and contains the great power, wisdom and compassion of the universe. This mantra is the subtle heart of Kuan Yin Bodhisattva, who himself became a Buddha by holding this mantra long ago, and is known as the True Buddha. Tibetan Buddhism believes that regular recitation of the Six Character Mantra will remove the fear of sickness, punishment and untimely death, increase longevity and enrich wealth.”