About Wenchang Pagoda
There are many important exams in life, secondary school exams, college entrance exams, vocational certificates, degree exams, etc. And the one feng shui related to study is Wenchang Pagoda, so does Wenchang Pagoda really promote success in exams?
The Role of Wenchang
As the name suggests, it is Wang Wen Qi Chilean Studies. The ancients attached great importance to wenchang, and wenchang pagodas can be found in many cities in China. Any city that has a Wenchang Pagoda has produced many literary figures in the past. Wenchang Pagodas are divided into layers, there are seven, nine and thirteen. Usually the more layers and the higher the height, the more powerful they are in destroying literature and nobility, but of course it varies from person to person. There are several famous Wenchang Pagodas standing in major cities in China, which are of great value for the study of ancient culture and art and the mechanics of architecture.
The Wenchang Pagoda is usually placed on the side of a desk and can make the mind quick and thoughtful. Clerical staff, with this object, work quickly and efficiently, and it is especially good for children to study.
Also, place it on the side of your bed or put it in a bookcase for quick thinking and topping exams.
Wenchang Pagoda is suitable for
1) Families with children studying, placing the Pagoda in the Wenchang position or personal Wenchang position will help children to think fast, learn by leaps and bounds and change their unsatisfactory academic performance.
2) College students or students who need to take exams or study for exams, place the Wenzhang Pagoda on the Wenzhang position or desk, it is good for clear thinking, quick thinking and topping exams;
3) Writers, writers, newspaper staff, journalists, company clerks who often need to write place the Wenzhang Pagoda on the Wenzhang position or desk at home, it can speed up work, improve efficiency and make the mind more agile.
4) Wenchang Pagoda is also often used as a support in home feng shui to achieve strength of support and stability of social status.
By setting up a study room or bookstore in the direction of Wenchang, power will be concentrated and luck in studying and examinations will naturally improve. For example, in ancient China, Taoist monasteries had to choose a good wenchang direction before building a wenchang pagoda. Many literati studied their studies and wrote books in the pagoda. Therefore, the Wenchang direction is a place to concentrate the spirit, a place set aside for doing scholarship. The best layout is to locate your study room in the direction of Wenchang and at the same time put a Feng Shui Wenchang Pagoda on your own desk for better results.
This product contains
1. one Wenchang Pagoda 2. one examination silk cloth 3. one certificate
Bottom diameter: 7cm